Friday, January 18, 2019

Wine and Food Tasting - January 19th & 20th

With the crazy of the holidays over, I've gone back to NY to visit my parents, and took the little munchkin with me.  After that I was in slow mode and am now trying to get back in the swing of things.

I am working this weekend.  It is a required Corporate sampling, but I had to add my $5.00 worth.  When you look at the food, I'm sure you can tell which is Corporate and which is my choice.



Saturday, January 19th (12:00 to 4:00 PM) 

Sunday, January 20th (12:00 to 4:00 PM) 

Wine 
  • Biltmore Estate White Zinfandel
  • Hess Select Chardonnay
  • Big House Prohibition Red
  • Predator Old Vine Zinfandel

Food
  • Dr. Brew Kombucha Tumeric Ginger
  • Rebbi Tumeric Golden Milk
  • Wedderspon Apple Cider Vinegar with Manuka Honey
  • Keto Cuban Pot Roast


FYI - I will also be working next weekend, January 26th and 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment