Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Sampling ...


All's well in NY. Dad is doing so much better.  It's July 4th holiday and I am not driving back to VA in all the crazy traffic.  After Monday, based on how well Dad continues to do, I'll decide when to go home.  

As I said in a previous post, before I came up to NY, I was going to sample some great new products TFM got in the store.  I was so excited to sample them.  Here's what you'll have to look forward to when I come back:



Before going to the Fancy Food Show I saw Anya's Fermented Honey Sauce at TFM.  My first thought, "what do you do with this?"  Well wonder no more ... I chatted with Anya at the show and got to sample them ... DELICIOUS.  Hint:  I'll serve one with shrimp, the other with ... maybe cheese.





Great visit at this booth.  Enjoyed chatting with them and hearing the story how Hanks Sauce began.  If you enjoy hot sauce, you'll like this.




YellowBird!  Nice sauce.  Nice heat.  What fun chatting about recipes.  Yup, I knew this was one I had to share with you.  Cornbread?  Deviled Eggs?  So many recipes on their website.  Can't decide what to prepare for sampling.




You know from my previous samplings, La Tourangelle is one of my favorite oils.  They now make salad dressing.  Can't wait to sample this at the store.




Okay, this isn't new into the store.  But, when I found out the many cocktails one can make with this ... Luck for me (and you) Bittermilk decided to send this bottle/flavor home with me to sample ... with ... bubbles.  My favorite!











As soon as I get home, and back sampling, I will post again.  
Until then ... miss you!


No comments:

Post a Comment