Thursday, July 25, 2019

Wine and Food Tasting - July 27th & 28th

This weekend and for August, I turn my sampling to easy, fun, delicious recipes for weekend grilling, Labor Day weekend, and back to school.


I'm excited for this weekends sampling!  (Then again, I'm always excited to sample.)  It's TFM's cutting on the floor - Salmon.  I have a nice variety of food and wine, that will be the perfect accompaniments.  Since there is the cutting on the floor, I will only have one table; it will be packed with deliciousness!  But sadly, I'm not cooking the salmon.


Saturday, July 27th
and
Sunday, July 28th

(12:00 to 4:00 PM)
     
Wine
  • Landmark Chardonnay
  • Landmark Pinot Noir

Food

  • Corporate Required:
    • Grilled Peaches with Marscarpone, honey and mint
  • Primal Kitchen (My Fancy Food Show "find")
    • Ranch Cauliflower Mash
    • Baby Kale Rainbow Salad 

Sneak Peek:  Next weekend it's all about shrimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment