Monday, August 5, 2013

What's to come ...

I have a great job.  I work at a wonderful store, with great employees - The Fresh Market, Midlothian, VA. On Fridays and Saturdays I sample out food and wine to fantastic customers.  I have so many regular customers that I enjoy talking to.  Every tasting I feel like it's a party at my table. For me - a social event. Because of that, I wanted to start posting about the wines and food samples that I’m tasting out.

Friday’s I’ll post the wines and foods I am tasting out for the weekend. Sometimes the food can be as simple as cheese or opening a jar and pouring it over cream cheese.  Other times, I might be preparing recipes.  

Sunday’s I’ll post the recipes along with customer feedback (if there are any to post).  May even post about the wine and customer feedback.

For this past weekends tasting I'll post my recipes tomorrow.

If you are interested in sampling, come see me at The Fresh Market, Midlothian, VA.


No comments:

Post a Comment