Sunday, July 13, 2014

Recipes: Over Cream Cheese


When I went into Fresh Market for my tasting Saturday, Betty was stocking beautiful roses.  I had to purchase some to give to my ever faithful, best customers.  I also tied each stem with ribbon.  What fun it was for me!


Pat sent me a picture of her rose after she got home.


Donna has her rose in a Segura Viudas Rose Brut Prestige bottle.



Not all my customers were in the store Saturday so I
kept some for myself. 


My usual lament ... I wasn't given hours to prepare food.  But, I grabbed some cream cheese and product off the shelf, and I was good to go. 

I decided on the favorite - TFM's Coconut Mango Pepper Sauce over Cream Cheese.  (Recipe can be found via my RECIPE INDEX for 2013 and 2014.)  I sold out of this product.

When I sold out of Coconut Mango Pepper Sauce, I switched to another favorite - Robert Rothschild Farms Pineapple Coconut Mango Tequila Sauce over Cream Cheese.  (Recipe can also be found in the 2013 and 2014 RECIPE INDEX.)  Almost sold out of product.  

You cannot go wrong with either of these for a quick, easy snack or party food.  

I've been given a couple hours for next weekend.  It's Fresh Market's Taste of Summer.  I have new products coming in from companies I spoke with at the Fancy Food Show.


Labor Day Weekend Sneak Peek ---

Because I arrived early at the store Saturday, I tested a recipe I want to sample the weekend before Labor Day. (I know Tom will give me hours that weekend.)  I asked Bobby for shrimp.  Whipped up a sauce from Stonewall Kitchens website.  Gave my Taste Testers a sample.  HUGE hit.  I can't wait to share it with you.

I also have a nice take-away for customers from San-J (Tamari soy sauce).  I'll be using Tamari in two of my recipes.

Looking at a couple more fun, tasty recipes.  There are also new products on the shelf.  Have to decide what to do.  

I think I have a reputation I have to live up to at TFM.

No comments:

Post a Comment