Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Wine and Food Tasting - Aprl 10th & 11th



I'm back!  After 2 weekends, it's time to get the party started!

I'm not working for my distributor this weekend, so I got to pick the wines.  A little white.  A little red.  A LOT of fun! I hope you all enjoy my selections.



Friday, April 10th (3:00 to 6:00 PM)  


Food
  • Willie Byrd Peppermint Chocolate Sauce
  • Willie Byrd Dark Chocolate Sauce

Wines
  • Sileni Sauvignon Blanc
  • Rainstorm Pinot Grigio
  • Rainstorm Pinot Noir
  • Clayhouse Cabernet
  • Oronta Garnacha

 Saturday, April 11th (1:00 to 4:00 PM)


Food
  • Willie Byrd Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate Sauce
  • Willie Byrd Espresso Chocolate Sauce

Wines
  • Hawthorne Ridge Chardonnay
  • White Clover Sauvignon Blanc
  • White Clover Pinot Noir
  • Hawthorne Ridge Cabernet
  • Hawthorne Ridge Merlot



Friday, April 10th 
&
 Saturday, April 11th 


20% off your wine purchase of 12+ bottles (excludes sale wines).




Stock Up Saturday Sale wine is Alamos.  Sale Price - $7.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment