Thursday, November 5, 2015

Wine Tasting - November 6th, 7th & 8th


I will be at the Hugenot store this weekend.

Friday, November 6th (3:00 to 6:00 PM)  

Food
  • Cheese

Wines
  • (Not sure what I am pouring.  I'll decide when I get to the store.  I know new wines have come in and I have to do price checks.)


    It's back!  Taste of the Holidays is Saturday and Sunday.
    Updated: 11/7/15 - 6:20 AM

    I'm turning Taste of the Holidays into a party on Saturday!  You want to be at Fresh Market, Huguenot ... NOT "that new store".


    Saturday, November 7th (12:00 to 6:00 PM)

    Food
    Through out the store there will TFM's Holiday Meal sampling.  I will have the dessert table with my wines and cheese.

    Tom mentioned smoked salmon was being sampled.  I'm brining all three Romanoff Caviars - Red Salmon, Black Lumpfish, and Vodka Lumpfish.

    Stonewall Kitchen - Orange Cranberry Marmalade over Brie with Almonds, Old Farmhouse Chutney Cheese Ball, and Pineapple Nut Spread.

    Wines
    12:00 to 1:00
    • Orange Mimosa
    • Pomegranate Mimosa
    • Hibis-KISS Cocktail
    1:00 to 4:00 (This is where I "change hats" from TFM employee to wine distributor.)
    • Liberty School Chardonnay
    • Liberty School Cabernet
    • Trivento Amado Sur Malbec
    4:00 to 6:00 (Changing back to TFM employee.)
    • Depending on how busy the store is ... I'll find something.


    Stock-Up Saturday Sale wine
    Angel's Cup
    Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir, and Cabernet
    Sale Price - 2/$14



    Sunday, November 8th (12:00 to 6:00 PM)

    Food
    Through out the store - TFM's Holiday Meal sampling.  I will have the dessert table with my wines and cheese.

    Smoked Salmon with Romanoff Caviars - Red Salmon, Black Lumpfish, and Vodka Lumpfish.

    Wines
    • Hibis-KISS Cocktail
    • Impatience Rose
    • Meiomi Chardonnay
    • Meiomi Pinot Noir

    No comments:

    Post a Comment