Sunday, September 17, 2017

Food and Wine Sampling - September 17th

I've gotten over my little snit and for days, weeks, months (not years) I've been trying to figure out how I reincorporate wine sampling.  I think I finally figured it out yesterday and will give it a test run today.  Fingers crossed!

Sunday, September 17th (2:00 to 6:00 PM)

Wine  
  • Sam told me the Halloween wines were in receiving.  She was going to put them out last night.  Not sure what we have in stock, but I'll be pouring 3 of them.  I'm hoping Bogle Phantom was delivered.  This year they also introduced Bogle Phantom Chardonnay.

Food 
  • Flank Steak with a Blue Cheese-Horseradish Dip
  • Frontera Tortilla Chips
  • Frontera Salsa
    • Tomato
    • Tomatillo
    • Jalapeno Cilantro

No comments:

Post a Comment