Monday, August 23, 2021

Product Table every Saturday

With Covid and Delta I'm not able to sample and most of my regulars (aka Moochers and this is said with love) haven't been in the store.  Life at TFM, for me, is not lively nor fun. So, I've asked my new manager (agh! training another one as to what I do - but I love Ernie) if I could set-up a table every Saturday featuring wines, recipes, new products, and whatever else I can think of to chat about and sell.

Beginning this Saturday, August 28th from 11AM to 3:30PM I will have a table setup with recipes and products.  Without sampling (oh so sad) I will be at the table talking about what I'm featuring that day.

Please stop in and chit chat with me. Brighten my day! Show my new manager that I am loved. 



No comments:

Post a Comment