Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!




Wishing you and your family a joyous and blessed Christmas!

I am busy cooking Christmas dinner while enjoying my favorite Prosecco - Riondo - with a splash of Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup.





We have opened our Christmas gifts.  My family loved the Rex-Goliath wine lables I had on the bottles.  They were completely surprised.






Thank you to Pat and Janet, and Tom and Madeline for my adorable Christmas ornaments!  I just love them. They are hanging on  my bakers rack in the kitchen where I will always see them.

The bakers rack in my kitchen holds just one tenth of the cookbooks I own.



From Pat and Janet

















From Pat and Janet (Corks and Cards)

From Tom and Madeline
















I will have the information for my wine tastings posted tomorrow morning.  Looking forward to seeing you.




No comments:

Post a Comment