Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year and Thank You!


Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

THANK YOU to all my wonderful customersYou have made the food and wine samplings a success.  I'm so glad you are enjoying them.  I enjoy hearing that you've prepared some of the recipes for family and friends and they were big hits.  Chit-chatting with you each weekend is such a pleasure.  It truly is like a party.  You helped to create this niche position for me.  What fun it has been.   I think Tom will keep me around a little longer.  But ... I don't think he'll be getting the stools you've been requesting anytime soon.

THANK YOU to all the suppliers who have supported  me ---  Earth & Vine Provisions, Pretzel Crisps, Robert Rothschild Farms, San-J, Stonewall Kitchen, and Wild Hibiscus Flowers in Syrup.  My customers have been enjoying your products, and enjoying and using all the recipe booklets, cards, and brochures you have sent me.  During this busy holiday season so many of the products have been selling out.

THANK YOU to all my TFM Taste Testers.  Your help with tweaking recipes has been fun.  You have no idea how much I enjoy hearing, "what are you making today", and "can I please have more ...".  Not everyone's palate is the same so all your opinions and suggestions are invaluable.  And FYI - I do know when you are eating my samples when my back is turned!

THANK YOU Tom for creating this opportunity for me.  It's been a blast.  I know my customers thank you too. They'll thank you even more if you get them stools. 

The weekends in January I'll be sampling recipes for Super Bowl parties.  I have some delicious recipes to share!






No comments:

Post a Comment