Thursday, August 1, 2019

Wine and Food Tasting - August 3rd & 4th

Corporate's required sampling is for a Shrimp dish.  Since I have several products from the food show that will be great with shrimp ... my theme for this sampling will be ...



August is the last hurrah for summer.  Who doesn't want easy delicious meals and appetizers?!


Saturday, August 3rd
and
Sunday, August 4th

(12:00 to 3:30 PM)

     
Wine
  • I'll figure this out when I get to the store.  Not sure what's in stock. I'm thinking ... 
    • Sparkling - pairs with everything, including cocktail sauce.
    • Riesling - sweet/spicy pairing
    • White - maybe unoaked Chardonnay
    • Red - just because!

Food

  • Corporate Required:
    • Saffron Road Lemongrass Basil Simmer Sauce with Jasmine Rice and Shrimp
  • Shrimp, Avocado and Tomato Bite with La Tourangelle Organic Citrus Chipotle Vinaigrette
  • Shrimp, Avocado and Tomato Bite with Spicy Lime Mayo (Hank Sauce Cilanktro Hot Sauce)
  • Shrimp with Legal Seafood House Cocktail Sauce

Sneak Peek:  Next weekend is NY Strip Cutting on the floor.  I won't be cooking the steak.  Corp. required is Bundaberg Sparkling and Mama Bars.  Not sure which products I'll have to pair with that?  Not to mention I'll only have 1 table.  Hmmmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment