Sunday, February 1, 2015

Recipe: Chicken Cheese Spread


Last weekend and this, I had a two table sampling hoping to inspire ideas for Super Bowl parties.  Since I didn't have "TFM tme" I did products over cream cheese.  However, I was tired of "over cream" cheese by Saturday and had to prepare something that would not take a lot of time.   I made Chicken Cheese Spread.  As always, I was relieved when my ever faithful taste testers gave it the thumbs up.  I was even more relieved when customers enjoyed it.

My Chicken Cheese Spread was an adaptation of Robert Rothschild Farms Artichoke Chicken Spread.  Here's the original recipe:


Here's my adaptation:

Chicken Cheese Spread
12 oz. TFM Rotisserie Chicken Salad
½ c. red onion, diced
½ c. shredded Parmesan cheese
1 c. shredded NY Cheddar
½ c. Robert Rothschild Farm Raspberry Honey Mustard Pretzel Dip
1 tsp. chili powder
¼ tsp. paprika
TFM French Rounds or Pretzel Crisps

Place all ingredients, except French rounds or Pretzel Crisps, in a medium mixing bowl.  Mix until thoroughly combined.  Place in serving bowl.  Serve.


No comments:

Post a Comment