Thursday, February 12, 2015

Wine and Food Tasting - Feburary 13th & 14th


Wine tasting schedule is below.  But, first a couple things ...

Shiloh is at the vet's right now.  I brought him in for surgery and he took a turn for the worse.  Not sure if he'll even make it to surgery.  Joe, you told me Shi would let me know when it was time.  I'm afraid this might be it.  2/13/15 (Friday the 13th has always been a lucky day for me.) Soooo happy to say Shi made it through surgery. Spoke with the vet this morning and he's growling at them.  For those of you that don't know Shi, that's a great sign.  Relieved!

Jim emailed me today that the TFM sign went up at the Barnes & Noble that closed off Hull St.   He asked if I'd transfer there.  I've been considering it, but ... what do you think?  


Friday, February 13th (3:00 to 6:00 PM)  
(Katherine is filling in for me.  I'll be at Southern Season for their wine tasting, Friday's Uncorked, serving Wild Hibiscus Flowers.)

Wines
  • Mumm Napa Brut
  • Mumm Napa Rose
  • J Lohr Chardonnay
  • J Lohr Cabernet

 Saturday, February 14th (1:00 to 4:00 PM)

Food
  • Cheese
Wines
  • Frexienet Brut
  • Cupcake Red Velvet
  • Cupcake Cabernet

Stock Up Saturday Sale wine is Salvatore Principe.  Sale Price - $7.00.

1 comment:

  1. So glad Shiloh is doing better. We have been pulling for him.

    Given where you live, it is a no brainer to go to the other store (but we still do not want you to). :)

    ReplyDelete