Thursday, July 9, 2015

Wine and Food Tasting - July 10th & 11th

From now until Labor Day weekend I'll start sampling my food finds from the Fancy Food Show.  There will be ideas for school lunch and party ideas for Labor Day.

I will also be putting out my second table with recipe cards and recipe books.  FREE for the taking. Come gather and be inspired.

When I went in to TFM today to select my white wines for Friday, I was given a "do something with this" task.  I am going to sample out items from the Delallo Salad Bar.  As of now I don't know if it will be an antipasti platter or of I'll prepare something.  But there will be something.  Not sure if there will be room for the recipe cards.  Let's see what tomorrow brings.



Friday, July 10th (3:00 to 6:00 PM)  


Food
  • SunButter Sunflower Spread - Organic and Crunchy*
  • Delallo Salad Bar

Wines
  • Old School Chardonnay
  • Cavit Pinot Grigio
  • Ruffino Orvieto
          Let's do a comparison of Trivento Malbec.

  • Trivento Amado Sur Malbec
  • Trivento Golden Reserve Malbec
              



Saturday, July 11th (1:00 to 4:00 PM)


Food
  • SunButter Sunflower Spread - Organic and Crunchy*
  • Delallo Salad Bar

Wines
  • Slow Press Chardonnay
  • Nobilo Sauvignon Blanc
  • Liberty School Cabernet
  • Boom Boom Syrah



Stock-Up Saturday Sale wine
Guenoc
Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir and Cabernet
Sale Price - 2/$12




*Go to SunButter's website for a FREE cookbook download and coupons.






No comments:

Post a Comment