Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wine and Food Tasting - December 23rd

Tis the Season!  After my tasting last night, I wandered the isles in search of products for easy, delicious recipes.  Everything I wanted to prepare was either sold out or only a few jars remained.  Caviar was on the top of my list.  When I go in this morning I'll have to play with the cheese and see what I come up with.

Wednesday, December 23rd 
(Huguenot Store)

Food  
  • Caviar Spread 
  • Bacon Cheddar Cheese Ball
  • (What ever I create that gets my TFM Taste Tester Seal of Approval.)

Wines (12:00 to 2:45 PM)
  • Ruby Sky Chardonnay
  • MacMurray Pinot Noir
  • Saint-Hilaire Brut
  • Martini & Rossi Asti Spumante

Wines (3:00 to 6:00 PM)
  • (Do not know what my distributor will have me pour.)
  • Mumm Napa Brut
  • Rosa Regale

No comments:

Post a Comment