Friday, December 11, 2015

Wine and Food Tasting - December 11th & 12th

Friday, December 11th (3:00 to 6:00 PM)  
(Huguenot Store)

Food  
  • Stonewall Kitchen (I'll have to see what came in on last nights truck and then decide what I'm going to prepare.)


Wines
  • The Fresh Market Christmas wines
    • Chardonnay
    • Merlot
    • Cabernet
  • Salvatore Principe Moscato



    Saturday, December 12th (1:00 to 4:00 PM)  
    (Huguenot Store)

    Food  
    • Stonewall Kitchen 
      • Artichoke Pesto (not sure how I'll prepare it - will play when I get to the store)
      • Layered Bruschetta Dip
      • Apple Cranberry Chicken Salad
      • Gingerbread (Cup)cake with Frosting


      Wines
      • I may pour Le Grand Noir or may pick my own.   I'll decide when I get to the store.
      • Terra d'Oro Zinfandel Port

      Stock-Up Saturday Sale wine
      Le Grand Noir
      Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet, GSM Red Blend
      Sale Price - 2/$14

      No comments:

      Post a Comment